We Can Help You Access All That Will Help You Recover When You Get Hurt at Work
No one wants to get hurt while on the job. But it does happen. You may have lifted something too heavy, slipped, been exposed to toxic chemicals, overused a muscle or been hit while in a company car or truck. No matter how your injury happened – even if you were partially to blame – we can help you pursue ALL of the compensation that is due to you.
The team at Wilson & McQueen, PLLC does things a little differently. We believe that communication is key, and we are in constant communication with you. You will work with the same attorney, not paralegal, throughout your case. As personal injury attorneys, we have a broader scope of knowledge and experience, so we know when to also file a third-party lawsuit.
Types of Work-Related Injury Cases We Typically Represent
With over 100 years of combined legal experience in Kentucky, our attorneys work closely with you to ensure that all of your needs are met and that every avenue of compensation is explored. No matter how you got hurt at work, it is crucial that you speak with an attorney who understands workers’ compensation claims. If you were injured using equipment or while in a car or truck, consulting an attorney who also handles third party claims is advisable.
Our team handles many workers’ compensation, third party and personal injury claims. We offer proven guidance on injuries such as:
- Low back, mid-back and neck injuries including cases requiring surgical intervention including fusions, disc surgery and repair of spinal fractures
- Carpel tunnel syndrome and other wrist injuries, elbow and shoulder injuries including shoulder replacements, rotator cuff surgery and treatment for fractures
- Knee injuries requiring surgery including knee replacements and arthroscopic repairs
- Foot and ankle injuries including fractures and/or surgery
- Head injuries including traumatic brain injuries, post-traumatic stress disorders, and anxiety and depressive disorders
- Cumulative trauma, repetitive work injuries and wear and tear injuries
- Occupational lung diseases including black lung, silicosis and occupational asthma
- Chemical exposure injuries
- Work-related heating loss due to exposure to loud noise over a long period of time
No matter what industry you work in – construction, health care, education, office, manufacturing, demolition or another area – we are here to help.
Speak With Us About Getting Compensation for Your Work-Related Injury
If you were hurt while at work and want to find out about Kentucky workers’ compensation benefits, third-party compensation or a personal injury lawsuit, we can help. Your consultation is free. You pay nothing, no fees or expenses unless we recover money for you. Contact the legal team of Wilson & McQueen, PLLC at 859-788-7600 today. We will take the time to understand your issue. We will let you know what your options are and how we can help you to get the maximum compensation. As a firm that also handles third party claims and personal injury suits, we will explore ALL options for benefits and compensation.